Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dinner with Dean et al...

What an enjoyable Saturday night!

Yesterday was a public holiday, and I decided not to work in another learning studio. I basically had the entire day free. In the morning, I just stayed home and did some house errands. I still got up at 6AM (it's my body clock!) and I ended up doing a bit of work, my laundry, and having my breakfast while waiting for my laundry to be done.

In the afternoon, I had a few meetups.

First was with Monay, who's in town with his family for a holiday. Originally, we planned to meet next week but I ended up rushing to Shinagawa Station for a quick meet. I just sent his entire family off as they were headed to Kyoto.

From Shinagawa, I took the Keihin Tohoku and got off at the next station - Oimachi.

Dean and I planned a house dinner at his place. I invited our common friend, Kohta, to the dinner. The last time I saw him was back in November. Thankfully, he was free yesterday. Kohta and I agreed to meet earlier so that we could catch up. Afterwards, we headed to the grocery to grab some stuff to bring over to Dean's place.

It was a great Saturday night! Dean and Ryan prepped the dinner - pasta, salad, store-bought dessert. Kohta and I brought some beer and umeshu and store-bought grilled chicken. Hehe!

Really great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment