Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Stormy birthday weekend...



Sunday was a stormy day.

Typhoon Lan(?) hit Japan. Actually, it wasn't that bad in Tokyo. Yeah, there was a heavy downpour but it was not something I'm not familiar with having grown up in a country visited by at least 20 typhoons a year. Hehe!

Anyway, initially I made reservations at Barbacoa. I've been meaning to eat the restau for the longest time. I ended up canceling my reservation because of the weather. This is the second time I've canceled. Lol. I hope I don't get blacklisted.

For a few minutes, I debated whether I should step out of the house or if I should just stay put. I decided to head out and feel some sort of celebration.

Who cares about the typhoon? Lol.

Sooo... I took the train and headed to one of the hotels near Ginza for a nice breakkie. I've been craving for pancakes. I would've gone to bills Omotesando but again, the weather.

It was a good breakkie. I just didn't like that I had to wait for 20 minutes for pancakes. Seriously?! For the price I paid? Maybe they forgot. Anyway, I enjoyed my meal and headed to Ginza.

The highlight of the day was doing some shopping. Hehe!

Finally found a new pair of work pants, a new backpack to replace my ages old backpack, and a new scarf. Hehe! Love you CDG.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday young man.
    Glad you went out for a spin and not get holed up in your home. The Typhoon played tricks again. Mabuhay Clayman-San!

    ReplyDelete