Friday, October 20, 2017

Weekend!

I decided not to work this weekend! Yay!

I have a busy Friday work night but I'm excited to get home and not have to rush myself to go to sleep. Lol.

Hmm, maybe I'll binge-watch Designated Survivor tonight.

It's kinda annoying though that the weather this weekend is ugh. Everyone's been saying a typhoon will hit Japan this weekend... so there goes the weekend.

Tomorrow, I am planning to check out the Tadao Ando exhibit at the National Art Center in Roppongi. It should be good. I'm just wondering if I should go because of the weather.

In the evening, I'm going to a nomikai aka drinkin party with some peeps. I'm hoping it'll be good. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Just go out, have fun & create a typhoon.
    The real typhoon may not come at all.
    Happy Weekend! Mabuhay Clayman-San!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply! :D I ended up going to the library. Haha! =)

      Delete