Sunday, December 3, 2017

Hey, December....


It's December! Sheesh, the year is almost over.

Tonight, I decided to get out of my comfort zone. I went to Nich on my own. I was just itching to do some clubbing and with my favorite clubbing buddies living 5,000 kilometers away, I had to be brave and go out on my own. Lol!

It was fun! Of course, it would have been waaaay more fun had my favorite people been here.

Also, tonight, I just got fed up with a few things so I decided to do some drastic measures. This year has been such a learning experience for me. With a brand new year just a few weeks away, what better time to close one chapter and start a fresh one anew, right?

So, I guess tonight was the first step to write a somewhat new chapter. Haha!

Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. It is time to down a barrel of sake and shake your heads at the clubs.
    Bring me there!

    ReplyDelete