Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anna Wintour on Letterman...





US Vogue editrix Anna Wintour was on Letterman last night. Above is a preview of the interview. I hope someone will upload the entire interview on Youtube.

It's her first appearance on CBS' "Late Show," and after watching the clip, I couldn't help but wish that the whole interview would be available online. I love it how she keeps her cool and gamely answers Letterman's questions.

I know, I know. But despite everything, I still adore Anna Wintour.

I'm sure one of the reasons for the appearance is to talk about the docu "The September Issue."

I've been buying the September issue since 2000 I think. I could only afford to buy Vogue when I started earning for myself. Hehe! While in the US, you could have a subcsription where each issue costs only $1, here in Manila, the September issue costs about $15!!!!

Anyway, the issues are sitting nicely at home wrapped in plastic. Yeah, that's how OC I get with Vogue and my books and other magazines. Hehe! My favorite September cover still is the one from 2004. It's a gatefold cover (which I love) featuring Daria, Gisele, Natalia and fellow models.

Going back to the docu, it follows the production of the 2007 issue. It's the biggest issue in the magazine's 117-year history, with a record of 840 pages, 727 of them ads, and weighs a little over 4 pounds!!!

Check out the docu trailer above. Hmm, I really, really, REALLY hope there will be a Manila screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment