Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Balance Power Run this September...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Though it's still more than a month away, I've already registered for the New Balance Power Run.

It'll be on September 27, and it's going to be at the Fort.

I'm pretty excited because this is going to be my second 10K. Hehe! Since I came out just fine when I did my first 10K at the GIG Run in Diliman, I figured I may try another 10K again. Hehe!

Also, one more reason why I'm really looking forward to this run is that the PA gang is joining. Woohoo! And major kudos to Maver because this will be her first run. The Haligi and the Haligilet are also joining. Woohoo!

The race is also for a good cause. Beneficiaries are the Philippine Cancer Society, The Carewell Community, and icanserve Foundation.

By the way, you get a 15% discount on New Balance stuff until September 30 when you join the race.

Good, eh?!

My target this year is to do about 5 runs. The New Balance Power Run will be my fourth. Yeehhhaaa! And then we're already planning to join another run in Subic this October and the Shake, Rattle and Run Halloween Run, also in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment