Friday, July 8, 2011

Internet for All in Photos project...








This is long overdue.

My very last project with Smart was the Internet for All in Photos exhibit.

The project took almost (or was it more than?) a year to complete, because of so many uncontrollable circumstances. However, I was very, very happy and proud of the output.

It was definitely one of my biggest achievements during my four-year stay with Smart.

I loved it because I got to meet so many people from different walks of life. I was able to be an instrument to share their stories to the bigger public on how technology and the Internet has been able to help their lives.

The best part - I got to work with three of the country's top photographers - Apple Tapan, Jake Verzosa and JoAnn Bitagcol.

Here are some photos from the exhibit opening.

And for more info about the project, you can read my article which was published in the Philippine Star last year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment