Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chillax Saturday



Saturday turned out to be just a relaxing day.

Morning, I headed to the East Coast Parkway for a long-distance run with Chris.

I got up around 5AM, since I'd be coming from the other side of the city. I texted Sarge as well, just to check if he's already up at that time.

Nice surprise, he replied saying that he was already up and that he was also planning to run. Woohoo!

I told him that I was getting ready to meet up with Chris for a run. Kaladkarin guy that he is, he said yes. Haha! We agreed to meet up at Tanjong Pagar, before heading to Eunos to fetch Chris.

A little past 7, the three of us were at ECP and getting ready for our weekend run.

I like ECP because it's just perfect for long distance runs. Unlike running around the city where you have to stop because of the traffic lights and you have to watch out for vehicles, the ECP provides a perfect venue for concentrating on the run. Hehe!

We ended up doing close to 15K (14.53K according to Runkeeper), and I was pretty satisfied with my time.

The knee hasn't been hurting as well, which is good.

In the afternoon, I headed to Holland Village because I know there is a CBTL in the area, and I haven't really had time to check out the area which I heard is quite nice.

So the rest of the afternoon, I just stayed in CBTL with my book and read and people watched. Haha! I like Holland Village.

It had a Manila feel. In particular, it reminded me of Alabang Town Center.

Afterwards, I met up with Chris and Sarge and we had HOHOL time at Sarge's new place.

It was a relaxing Saturday, and I enjoyed it. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment