Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aphrodite Live 2011 was a blast...










The Kylie Minogue concert was a blast.

It's my first time to watch an international artist of that fame and talent. It's my first time to watch at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. It was my first time to watch a concert with my SG gang.

Simply put, Wednesday night was definitely one unforgettable night.

A month or two ago, Richie mentioned to me about the Kylie concert and that we MUST watch it. When I first visited SG in 2008, Kylie had a concert as well but I didn't get to watch with Richie and Mon because I opted to take a side trip to Kuala Lumpur.

This time around, I would have been really stupid if I chose to miss this performance. Richie was kind enough to get tickets for me and the rest of the gang.

On the day of the concert, I was really excited for the experience. The Aphrodite album was on repeat the entire day. As the clock struck 5PM, I couldn't work anymore. I was just too excited and I wanted to leave and head to the venue already.

After a quick dinner at the mall across the stadium, the guys and I headed for the concert. Excitement filled the air. I loved how "organized" getting to the venue was. It wasn't also that difficult to look for our seats. I wanted to get some souvenirs, but decided not to. (Now, I'm kicking myself for not doing so. Haha!)

But I got the best souvenir though - which was the awesome performance from Kylie.

After the concert, I loved the songs from her Aphrodite album even more. The crowd also went wild when she sang some of her "classics" such as Locomotion and "Can't Get You Out of My Head."

On so many songs, we were on our feet just dancing to her numbers.

Even if the set in Singapore was a whittled down version of the stage in other countries, it was still a fantab experience, one that I wouldn't mind having again very soon.

Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment