Thursday, June 9, 2011

We're moving...



Tomorrow is our last day here at Parkview Square.

We're moving to the West. Some say it's far. Some say it's isolated.

The good thing about being a newbie in this company, and in this country is that I"m still excited to see much of the city.

I heard the new building is a "green" one so I'm definitely excited to see it.

There were some site visits to the new building, but I didn't go because I was doing issue compilation and covering for a colleague who was on a holiday.

I thought to myself it's okay since I'm going to see the new building eventually.

Anyway, I'm really glad I was able to have Parkview Square as an office even for a few months. It was a good short stay.

Tomorrow, I shall say hello to the new building. It's in Buona Vista.

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment