Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacheron Constantin at the National Museum...



Vacheron Constantin.

I only know the brand because of its shop in Greenbelt 5, which is right beside other luxury watch stores.

I didn't know that it is the world's oldest watch manufacturer. Since 1755! Wow! That's a lot of history.

Though I'm not really a watch enthusiast (I've been using the same watch for the past how many years!!!), anything historical is something I find interesting. Haha!

When I saw that the watch manufacturer is having an exhibit at the National Museum, I definitely wanted to check it out.

Some 180 exceptional heritage pieces. Archived documents. Watchmaking tools.
The best part - free admission. Haha!

The person who I thought would be most interested in this exhibit is friend Mon. I messaged him about the exhibit, and true enough he was planning to go visit.

All we have to do now is schedule the visit. Woohoo!

Treasures of Vacheron Constantin : A legacy of watchmaking since 1755
Exhibition Gallery 1, Basement | 24 June - Fri 14 Aug 2011 | 10am - 6pm

Make time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment