Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back to work today...










Chinese New Year holiday is over.

Today, it was back to work.

Saturday. I went to Fusionopolis for Combat. Afterwards, headed back home to rest. In the evening, I headed to Chinatown to welcome the Year of the Snake with Chris and Ian. Thankfully, the MRT operations extended until past midnight. That mean not having to take the cab to get back to my place and saving about $30 for cab fare. Hehe! Yay!

Sunday. Richie invited me, Ian and Chris to watch a movie. We all met up at Plaza Singapura to catch Silver Linings Playbook. Good film. Bradley Cooper was good. Jennifer Lawrence was hot. Hehe! Afterwards, we all headed to Marina Bay to check out the River Hongbao. I think this year was better than last year. Hehe. Nature walk buddy Melvin also joined us.

Monday. I was supposed to tag along to a reunion lunch Richie was attending. Since he wasn't feeling well, he decided not to go anymore. That meant me having time to go to Fitness First Paragon to attend a Combat class. In the evening, I watched a Singaporean film Ah Boys to Men.

Tuesday. The only schedule was to go do Pump and Combat at Paragon and then catch Part 2 of Ah Boys to Men at Cathay Cineleisure. I think I was the only Filipino (or maybe the only foreigner(!)) in the packed cinema. Hehe! After watching the movie, I understand more of why NS is really a big deal. The other thing I loved about the movie was the aerial shots of this country. What can I say? Singapore is such a beautiful country. Anyone who loves a city would surely have been impressed by the panoramic landscape seen on the big screen.

In a way, I'm glad to be back at the office today. There are things that need urgent attention before my trip next week. But also because CNY can get a little lonely. Hehe! It's because the entire island shuts down and PG Boy went back to his hometown as is customary. Thankfully, there are friends who decided to stay in the island through the holidays. Otherwise, it would have been really lonely I guess.

Next year, I must really prepare for the CNY holiday. Must book airfare in advance. Hehe!

Gong xi fa cai again!

No comments:

Post a Comment