Sunday, February 3, 2013

Get a massage before you fly...



Flying out via NAIA Terminal 1 was not that bad at all…

thanks to a very good legs and feet massage I got at the Club Manila Massage Center at the pre-departure area.

Though my flight back to SG was still at 8:25PM, I arrived at the airport several hours early to avoid long queues and to give some time in case there are some unforeseen inconveniences.

Thankfully, things worked out quite well. Getting my OEC cleared was a breeze. Check-in was quite fast. Immigration did not have a long queue. I was at the pre-departure area with so much time to kill.

Out of boredom, I think I checked in via Foursquare or via Facebook that I was at NAIA waiting. Minutes later, my friend Richard messaged me and asked me to go to the Club Manila Massage Center to try their treatments. Uhm, I think Richard is one of the owners of the business.

The massage place is located at the Upper Level of the Departure Area. It's right next to the Hariraya Coffee Shop.

I was really impressed with the place. It had the feel of the nice massage places one would find in the city. It was quite quiet. The ambience was very relaxing. The ladies at reception were very friendly. Before you go in for your massage, they ask for your flight details so that they can be sure you won't miss your flight.

I just decided to go for a 40-minute legs and feet massage. My therapist was Marlen. She was very good. It was very similar to the treatments PG Boy and I would get at the massage place in JB.

By the time I finished the massage, I just had enough time to make my way to the gate and wait for boarding time. Getting the massage before the flight was a great idea because it really relaxed me and helped me go straight to sleep as soon as I took my seat in the plane. hehe!

If you're flying out via NAIA Terminal 1, do drop by the Club Manila Massage Center at the Upper Level of the Departure Area. They also have a branch at Terminal 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment