Thursday, February 7, 2013

Long Black Cafe at Biopolis...



If you think there aren't that many food places in the Buona Vista/one-north area, you're wrong. Either that or you dun work/live around the area. Hehe!

Even before the new mall Star Vista at Buona Vista, there were already a number of food places worth visiting. I have only been to a few though. Boo!

Earlier today, colleague/once-in-awhile-lunch buddy Bernard and I decided to try a Western restau at the Biopolis.

Prior to this, my usual lunch destination on days I dun pack lunch are either Fusionopolis, JVC or when I'm really lazy, the Tuck Shop at the ground floor of the building.

But since Bernard and I started having lunch, we began exploring the Biopolis area.

I didn't know there were a number of nice food places in the area. One of this is Long Black Cafe.

The restau serves mainly Western food. It's not that expensive. Pasta dishes start at $9. Same goes for the sandwiches. You can top up $3.50 to get the Soup of the Day and a drink. Not bad, eh?!

The serving was just right. The service was quite good (or maybe because we got there at 12.40 already). The food was yum. I had the Chicken Alfredo and I wanted more. Hehe!

Bernard and I agreed we would go back to the place to try out the other dishes on the menu. The burger looks particularly interesting and mouthwatering. Haha!

Long Black Cafe 20 Biopolis Way Centros Block, Singapore, Singapore 138668 6478 9945 http://www.longblack.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment