Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy birthday, RRI



Today is the birthday of our boss RRI.

I think the first time I saw RRI was when he was still doing Good Morning Asia, which my Dad and I watched every morning. RRI was hosting the show together with Mike Toledo and Nina Castro. From Good Morning Asia, I saw him move on to Mornings@GMA, until it became Unang Hirit.

Didn't think he'd be my boss one day. One of the reasons that really made me want to be part of this company was I found out that he's heading the department I would eventually join. I knew that I'd be learning a lot from the guy given his background and experience. And so far, I was correct. I have been learning from him (and the rest of the people I work with), so it's all really good.

Anyway, since RRI wouldn't be at the office today, the PA gang prepared a surprise for him. The video we were told was to be shown at the strategic planning RRI is attending today. Also found out that the people in the stratplan are the ManCom and other Group Heads. Hahaha!

So kamusta naman? Goodbye to whatever's left of my reputation. Hehehe! Just kidding. It was actually fun.

To our boss, happy, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment