Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Need to be reminded again why...

Random rant.

There are days when I'm really happy and content to be living in this country. But there are also days when I get so frustrated with how things are.

Today was one such day.

I had to go to Katipunan from Makati to edit a video for work, and since it was already rush hour. I decided to just take the MRT.

Big mistake.

Couldn't get on a train in Buendia, so I decided to go all the way to Taft and get on a train there. I'm no stranger to the MRT, but the experience this afternoon was really just frustrating. I'm not sure if more people are commuting now, because of the gasoline prices. Or if it's because of the rush hour. People were pushing each other. No one was bothering to move. Some were getting angry. Others didn't care. The train's AC wasn't working. And the whole thing was enough to disprove theories on space. Hahaha!

Pilipinas, hay, Pilipinas. Remind me again why I shouldn't pack my bags and search for another life somewhere else. Not necessarily abroad. Hmm, Iloilo. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment