Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cam-butch in Cambodge... Haha...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Just how OC can I get sometimes? Uhm, here's an example. For long trips, I don't usually just make a list of the clothes to wear, I create an attire guide. Hahaha!

It sounds funny and vain, but it helps me keep track of the clothes that I brought and it eliminates the need to think of what to wear for the day. Haha! Plus, it's also an excuse to go shopping before the trip.

And I'm sure there are a thousand other people who do this. Haha!

So for the HCM/SR trip, I created an attire guide particularly for the visit to the Angkor temples. Haha!

Uhm, since it was a good time to feel proud about being Pinoy, I packed quite a lot of Team Manila shirts and I wore the Gap Manila shirt for the first time, especially for Angkor Wat. Harhar!

I wonder if Team Manila would give me a lifetime discount, since I practically wore TM during the entire trip. Haha!

Just a side comment, I was really happy to have worn the Manila shirts not just because it says where I'm from, but because these shirts used to be a bit body hugging but now, they fit much better. Ergo, the visits to the gym have been doing what it's supposed to do. Yey!

Anyway, some would say that the Angkor temples transform people because of the experience. It does. When I showed the photos to some girl friends, the only comment they had was, "So butch." Harhar!

I actually had a good time playing ultra-straight. The cargo shorts, the cross trainers, the cap worn backwards, the backpack, the shades. Harhar!

While walking along the streets of Saigon and during a tuktuk ride in SR, these shady looking characters would approach us and say, "You want laidee? Special massage?" Haha! I wanted to tell them, "Not laidee." Tignan natin kung di sila mag-tumbling. Nyahaha!

Anyway, just to be clear, I intend to continue playing for the team and stay on the dark side.

All these "acting?" It's just a phase. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice posts. Seems that you really enjoy every trip you have and you've been to.

    ReplyDelete