Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dindin with the Inocians...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I swear I love Facebook. I love the Internet. I love Facebook.

Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg and his team of geniuses, I was able to reconnect with classmates from grade school, my altar boy days barkada, and my college friends.

Not to be mushy, but most of the friends I have made in UP are the most important people in my life, or at least people I really care about. Usually, we hear people say that friends for life are found during high school. Not for me. It was during college. It was at the University I will always love.

And thanks to Facebook, I was able to find treasured friends.

Last night, Tey and I met up with a blockmate whom we haven't seen for the longest time - Tsin. She was our classmate for only a semester, but that one semester was more than enough to cement our friendship for a lifetime. Haha! Mushy!

Anyway, the reason why Tey and I met up with Tsin was because another classmate (and another friend I love to death), Charmy, saw some of the dresses Tsin is selling and wanted to buy a few pieces. Thanks to Facebook (again!), Charmy, who is now based in the US, was able to easily contact me and ask me to get the dresses for her from Tsin. A couple of phone calls, mouse clicks, and taps on my phone keypad, the meetup was scheduled.

I can't remember the last time I saw Tsin. My last recollection of seeing her was at the College of Fine Arts canteen a million years ago. So again, thank you, Facebook, for reconnecting UP Manila’s Orcom Block 11 Batch 2000 once again.

We met up at BHS, and headed to Friday's. Her husband, JC, joined us for dindin. I thought they’d bring the adorable kiddies with them. Saw some of pics of the kids and they’re really adorable!

For a couple of hours, we just talked about college and our classmates, and what's been happening with each other's lives. Definitely good dindin time.

Later tonight, I have to bring the dresses to Charmy's house. Her Dad and sister fly to the US tomorrow. I have to pass by Via to get one of the dresses, since Tsin wasn’t able to bring it with her.

Lagare ito. Haha! But I’m really happy because I get to keep in touch with my UP gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment