Friday, September 21, 2012

Holy mother of backpacks...



I haven't been spending a lot on bags as I used to back in the Philippines.

In fact, when I left for SG, I gave away some of prized bags or they're now being used (I hope) by my bros.

For a couple of times, I've been tempted to buy a bag or two here in SG because it looked more affordable all of a sudden. Haha! But I'm proud to say that I still haven't made any bag purchase since I got here.

Uhm, there's a part of me that's just yearning for three specific bags. Once I've gotten all three, I think I'll be content already for at least a decade. Hehe!

But once in a while, you will encounter a bag which really makes your heart skip a beat. Because it does that, you're willing to give up your eat out funds, your clubbing allowance, your holiday airfare (?!) just to purchase the piece. Haha!

The backpack above is from the Spring Summer 2013 collection of Givenchy.

I'm not a huge fan of backpacks, but there issomething about this bag that really draws me to it. Haha!

As friend I-van said, the bag has the ability to be both "patronizing and irreverent." That's the nice thing about it. To me, I also like it because of image of the Madonna.

Being a devotee of Our Lady, I think this is one of the "cool" ways of showing love for her. Hehehe! I can imagine myself queueing for La Pieta next year with this pack on my bag. Haha!

The piece is not available yet. No price info yet as well. But I'm sure it'll be ultra ex. I would need either a miracle or a lot of second collection. Haha!

Holy mother of backpacks!

7 comments:

  1. i say buy! then pahawak nalang hahaha baka may miracle lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. later, i'll get. hahahaha! :P

    i wish it were that easy. ;)

    no, you buy. i'll buy for you at a quarter of the price. use it for a week first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let's have some fun nga minsan and go to the high end men's designer stores here!! or better yet - lets do that when we meet up to discuss stuff!

      Delete
  3. I am fan of backpack so if ever, I'll buy one also! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. go friend! sabi mo nga minsan lang dumating ang ganyang "feeling" para sa bag kaya gow na yan! :) kebs na sa presyo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your backpack it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought on at winter jackets
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete