Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tsundoku...




I came across this word on one of those random bloghopping moments.

Haha! I had to take note of the word because I could very well relate to it.

In my case, it's not so much books but the magazines. I've a bunch of unopened issues of VMan.

Every time a new issue hits the bookstores, I have to go get a copy because I'd like to see the spreads. VMan is one of the best, if not the best, men's fashion magazine I think.


When I reach home, I just place the new issue on top of the previous issues that are still waiting to be opened and read. Haha!

It might sound strange, but I actually like to "prepare" for reading magazine issues that I love. I have to be in a relaxed environment, preferable a cafe, with nothing else in mind, so that I can spend the next few hours going from page to page. Hehe.

Just to be clear, I only do this for two magazines - VMan (which comes out once every three months) and the September issue of US Vogue.

And I know one other person who does this though I'm quite sure there are many more like us. Hehe!

Just some random blah...

1 comment:

  1. ako! ako! kalokah. kalahati ng mga librong nasa bookshelf ko, hindi ko pa nababasa! iyong iba, hindi pa natatanggal ang mga plastic nila!

    ReplyDelete