Friday, December 7, 2012

Birthday decors for PG Boy...



With a few more leaves to use up, I decided to take the afternoon off.

I was thinking how I'd be able to decorate PG Boy's room for his birthday tomorrow without him being at home and it seemed like this afternoon was the only good opportunity I have.

So by noontime, I left work and headed to PG Boy's place to put up the decors. Last year, I placed balloons and some drawings I made. Hehe!

That turned out to be a good surprise.

 This year, I thought of printing fake magazine covers to go with a Happy Birthday banner. It took me about an hour to put the whole thing up. I'm meeting him later for a birthday dinner with his friends.

Hopefully, we'd be out until late. That way, it'll be his birthday by the time we get back. Hehe!

We'll see. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment