Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I had my own surprise..



Unknown to PG Boy, I had a surprise of my own for him. Hehe!

It was actually good that he was busy planning his surprise last Friday. That gave me time and an excuse to head down to faraway Boon Lay to get the tix to the JLo concert tonight.

I was able to find a seller via Gumtree and I was able to negotiate a good price for the tix. Hehe!

Sunday afternoon, PG Boy and I were at the Esplanade to catch Crazy Christmas. I was able to score some free tix and thankfully, he was game to watch the show.

While we were waiting for the audience to be let in, I gave the SISTIC envelope to PG Boy. I bumped into some fellow volunteers who were also watching so I chatted with them first.

A few minutes later, I went back to PG Boy and said, "Hey, can you check our tix? I want to know where we'll be seated."

He opens the envelope, pulls out the tix, and the first thing he says is, "Ey, how come it's free standing? I dun want to watch this if it's free standing."

Lol!

It took him awhile before it dawned on him that he was actually holding JLo tix. Haha!

We weren't really planning to watch JLo. I do like her recent songs, but I'm not really a fan fan. I knew PG Boy wanted to watch but I wasn't sure if he wanted to really watch.

Last week, I already had an idea what to get PG Boy for his upcoming birthday. When I heard him talking about the JLo concert, I decided that maybe I have to just give that planned pressie for Christmas instead. Hehe! Will just get him another present so he has something to open on his actual birthday.

Anyway, so there.

It was def a weekend of good surprises. Haha!

And tonight... we dance and love and dance... again...

2 comments:

  1. i am so inggit. hindi ko afford yung 25k na ticket ni JLo dito! tell me if it was worth it. at kung kumanta sya ng live lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend, ang strange na super mahal ng tickets diyan. :-S The one I got was about P4500 pero sobrang lapit na sa stage. It was nice naman! Live naman ata kasi hingal na hingal si Ateh. :)

      Delete