Tuesday, November 25, 2014

One more time...




The second half of Saturday night extended until the early hours of Sunday. Haha!

After the heritage walk in the morning, I went back to get some sleep because I knew it was going to be quite a long night.

It was Tipz's last Saturday nightout in Singapore and we agreed that we should go clubbing.

The night began with catching the 815PM screening of Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 at Plaza Singapura. I absolutely enjoyed the film. I can watch it again, to be honest. My favourite character this time was Effie Trinket. She had the best lines and I wish she had more scenes! Haha!

It was past 10PM when the movie ended. My friend E organised a photo exhibit of sorts at his gym to showcase a few photos from his recent trip to Nepal with a group of folks. Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the exhibit as it was already late.

From Smith St, we took the short walk to our main destination for the night - Neil Rd.

One last hurrah for Tipz at that road that is filled with mostly (?) good memories.

Out Bar. Taboo. Tantric. Taboo.

One last night of clubbing with the three of us altogether. One last time of us three having the yum gyoza and beef dried noodles at Maxwell post-clubbing.

Next time the three of us are together to have a night light this one, I wonder if it will be in Aus, NZ or some other part of the world.

1 comment:

  1. :( awww you guys have someone to replace me with im sure! hehehe but go to australia mardi gras!!!

    ReplyDelete