Friday, November 14, 2014

Twinsies on a Thursday night...



Just a quick post before I hit the sack. Haha!

It was a rather uneventful day at the office once again. Not much happening with the journal package I'm handling except for the one on behavioural analysis and another journal on physiology. Haha! To be honest, I'm thankful that these journals are extra busy.

Anyway... I was supposed to only go for Combat tonight. Tipz said he couldn't make it to Pump so I initially thought of skipping Pump.

Good thing I didn't. Haha! When I was already at the gym, Tipz messaged to say that he had a headache. Ergo, he wouldn't be able to do Combat.

We just agreed to meet up after Pump since I had to get something from him. Plus, I wanted to give him a CDG tee that I haven't worn yet. (Too bad it was a little big for him. Hehe!)

From Cathay, we took the train to Somerset without any clear purpose of what we were going to do at Somerset. Tipz felt like having cake. I felt like having roast chicken or Tori-Q. Thankfully, almost all the food stores were closed. We, well, he, ended up getting bread from Breadtalk.

The other objective was to look for cheapo sunnies. Tipz needed it for his upcoming long holiday, while I needed it for an upcoming weekend getaway. Haha! We started our search at H&M. Fail. We went to Takashimaya. Fail. Success was achieved at one of the stores in Wisma Atria. The sunnies were ultra cheapo. One friend, upon seeing the photo above, Whatsapped to ask if the sunnies were from H&M x Alexander Wang. Haha! I should've just said yes.

And since we both got the same sunnies and we were both wearing gray shirts... a selfie was in order. Yeah, right. Like we need that excuse to take a selfie. Haha!

Twinsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment