Thursday, July 6, 2017

Still here...



In a recent chat with Tipz, he said that I don't update my blog anymore.

That's true. May and June were extremely busy so I didn't have time to sit down and write an entry, even a lousy one. Lol!

So, what's new?

Work. I can't believe it's almost a year since I made the move. I'm grateful for the job. I love what I do. When I wake in the morning, I don't feel like going back to bed. The only thing I wish for is more physical energy. Haha! On some days, I really feel the exhaustion. I want to do more, but I just don't have the energy.

Other stuff. Let's see. I signed up for private Japanese lessons. So far, it's been enjoyable. The teacher is good. The most important thing is that she listens to my requests. Haha! Aside from this, I still go to the Wednesday Japanese lessons at another center. It's a group class but since there are only two of us in our group, the other student and I already became Wednesday lunch buddies/friends. Yay.

Hmm, I've also been trying to be more health by trying to go to the gym at least twice a week. On some days, I'm able to go for a run along the river near my house. I'm actually happy about that.

What else? No other news, I guess.

Ariana Grande is coming to Japan next month. I hope I can score some tix. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment