Friday, January 5, 2018

Food, food, food...


So, the other great thing about having friends in town is that I get to go to all these restaurants/food places around Tokyo.

Yeah, it's true Tokyo has a lot of fantab food but I rarely eat at these fantab places. First of all, I'm worried about putting on weight. My work usually has me tied to a desk for hours. Sooo, I don't think it's healthy to be eating ramen and tonkatsu and onigiri all the time. Haha! Second, I'm trying to do this intermittent fasting thing that my Richie has been doing. I fail most of the time but still, I try. Haha!

Anyway, so thanks to visiting friends, I was able to enjoy loads of Japanese food including okonomiyaki, seafood at Tsukiji Market, ramen (of course!), Japanese curry, Dominique Ansel's cookie shot and cronut, omurice, and so on and so forth.

I've yet to try Barbacoa. Hopefully, the next time my best friend is in town, we will get a chance to eat at Barbacoa. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment