Monday, February 12, 2018

Fun long weekend....



It was a long weekend for most Japanese.

For me, it was a normal weekend, of course.... with a hint of special. Hehe.

On Saturday, I worked of course. In the evening, I met up with Ibaraki Guy and we had dinner at a yakiniku place. After that, we went to a karaoke place as I requested for both. Hehe. It was nice seeing him.

Sunday was quite normal. I didn't work this Sunday so I had a lot of free time. It was good and not so good. It was good because I had some time to relax and do normal weekend stuff. The bad thing was I ended up doing some shopping... Lol.

In the evening, I didn't really plan to go out as I had work today. Plus, I was out all day so I was a bit tired.

However, Jun messaged and I sort of dragged myself to Nich for a drink and a dance. I was able to drag Takeshi to join us, too. Hehe! It was a good idea as the music at our fave club is awesome 95% of the time.

Today was also an awesome day. After work, I went to Nich again to see some of the taiko guys perform.

After the performance, I went to dinner with Takeshi and Liam. Jun, on the other hand, had to go to the gym. It was a great dinner with Takeshi and Liam because we talked about very familiar topics.

The good thing about our conversation was that it confirmed that my experience is something shared by other guys as well. I guess that was somewhat reassuring and worrying? Haha!

Too bad Jun couldn't join dinner. Otherwise, it would've been a scene straight out of Sex and the City, Lol.

In any case, there was a second dinner after Jun committed me and Liam to another dinner. Ugh. It was fun though, Lol!

It really was a good idea that I moved out of Katsushika.

No comments:

Post a Comment