Monday, December 8, 2008

Dreaming of Comme des Garcons for Xmas...


This is what happens when you go blog hopping. You find out about things you wished you didn't know. Hahaha! Let's clear something first though.

I knew about the H&M Comme Des Garcons collaboration. I knew that people in Tokyo lined up for hours and hours for the store opening. I knew that as soon as the store doors opened, the pieces came flying off the shelves. And I knew that every Rei Kawakubo piece for H&M would be sold out in record time.

What I didn't know, and what I wish I didn't find out is that there is a Filipino in some other part of the world who is accepting orders for pieces from the H&M CDG collection, because apparently, there are still some pieces available in that part of the world. And she is bringing these goodies to Manila on Dec. 23.

I found about this thanks to a friend who was going to order some pieces. Hehehe! Lucky, friend. I'm super envious. Haha!

The three pieces that I liked are the dress shirts above. They're very clean and constructed. And I like it that I can wear it to work or to a club. I can already picture in my head how to wear the pieces.

What I don't like is that all three pieces are going to cost me close to P20,000! Hahaha! I'm willing to forego the white shirt, but the remaining two would still cost me aboutP11,000. Sigh.

Ivan said about the pieces he wanted, "
Sana when you dream of something, you get it in a snap! Hay..."

I'd say the same thing, but I'd like to add that I wish you could also get it without having to go hungry for weeks. Hahaha!

If Santa does exist, can I have these for Xmas please? I've been a very good boy, anyway. Please, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment