Monday, July 27, 2009

Cowboys and cowgirls for a day... Hehe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday turned out to be a really fun day.

In the morning, the PA gang trooped to Shakey's Araneta Center to join the 1st birthday celebration of Basti, the adorable son of colleague Grace.

The party had a cowboy/barnyard theme. Leave it to the PA gang to rise up to the challenge by coming all dressed up. Hahaha! Really good birthday celeb. Happy birthday, Basti.

From Araneta Center, we headed to Eastwood to treat ourselves to some Red Mango. I've tried the Yoh-gurt Froz at Hobbes, White Hat at Rustan's, and another one at Rockwell, but I have to say Red Mango tops them all. Yum, ah! Wonder where the other branches are.

I rarely go to Eastwood, because it's quite far from my house, but I really am liking the Eastwood Mall very much. Kind of reminds me of Podium. Good lineup of stores, and it's not that crowded. Woohoo!

And I had more reason to love it more because I got to buy a pair of Kenneth Coles at half the price. Woot woot! My very first Kenneth Cole. Hehehe! There was another pair I wanted to get, but I had to remind myself of an upcoming trip. Hehe! So instead, I just got this reusable tote which had a really nice print, "Use me again and again and again. I'm used to it." Hahaha!

Was supposed to meet with Carlo for our get-together, but decided to cancel already since I had a feeling that the morning affair would become a whole-day activity.

I missed Toby's spinning, but it was okay because I still got my endorphin rush from the PA gang. And all that walking and carrying those shopping bags could probably be considered a workout already, yeah?!

No comments:

Post a Comment