Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Me ganon talaga... kakalurkey si Koya...

Photobucket

A good friend from college was setting me up with this other person.

I've already forgotten about it until I received a text message from an unknown number two weeks ago. After a couple of exchanged messages and I found out that he got my number from my college friend.

Since it was already late, our SMS exchange was brief. The following day, I messaged the guy in the morning. The reply came ten hours later. That's fine, I just assumed that the guy was busy. Besides, I shouldn't be saying this but I have been guilty of the same thing on a couple of times. Eeeep!

And then, that was it. I got busy with work. He probably did too. No more message exchange until...

The other night, I was about to sleep already when my phone beeped. I got a message from him.

Him: You're from QC, right?

Me: Yeah, but near Manila already.

Him: Ah, okay. Are you a top or bottom?

Me: Are you serious?!

Him: Hehe!

Me: Dude, no offense, ah but if you're looking for something random, you're texting the wrong person.

Him: I'm not.

Uhm, I dunno but I was a bit surprised by the SMS exchange. "Are you a top or a bottom" is not exactly the second question I would ask a person I've yet to meet and maybe become a prospect date.

Is this how things go now? Hehe! Sorry, ah but I've been out of the loop for quite some time now. Shucks, this makes me sound like a prude, which I don't think I am. But I guess that after the Smallville incident and now this, I'm just wondering about the why behind all of these.

Last time I checked, I don't have a "Looking for a one-night stand" post-it on my forehead, or on my FB profile.

I guess I'm having this reaction because I feel like I'm at stage where I somewhat know what I want. And it's definitely not something momentary.

Kakalurkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment