Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy birthday, EMVEEPEE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was in the summer of 1999 when I first met individuals who were known by their initials. I was having my practicum with the Corporate Affairs dept. of the country's oldest conglomerate. I would hear people saying, "JAZA is here." Or sometimes, I would also hear "FZA" and very rarely, I would also hear "JZA."

That was when I learned that power people need not spell out their complete names. The initials alone are more than enough.

Hahaha! In my second job, my bosses were DHO, HHD, RAHO, and so on.

And for the past two years (and counting), I'm part of a company led by one of the most valuable people in Philippine busines. It was his birthday two weeks ago, and a birthday cake was given to him during the CIGNAL launch.

Can you guess who?! Hehehe! I wonder if the day would come when I would be called ALM. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment