Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween at GG...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my fave classes at the gym is the dance class of former Philippine All-Stars member Reagan Cornelio. Thanks to gym buddy/officemate Engel for introducing me to the class last year.

Every Tuesday and Thursday night, you'd find me in his class. Hehe!

Two weeks before Halloween, Reagan told his class to come in costume for the Nov. 28 session.

For love of the guy, Engel and I (and several others) supported him and came in costume. It was really, really fun.

I wore my old scrub suit (which is now way biiig for me... hehe!). I thought of adding fake blood, but I didn't want any stains on the scrub suit. For sure, I'd still be able to use it in another occasion. Hehe!

Above are some of the photos from the class. I recorded the routine, but I'm not sure if I can post it already. Hehe!

Fun gym time.

No comments:

Post a Comment