Monday, November 15, 2010

Three breakups in a week...

Are the stars misaligned again?! In a span of one week, three couples have split up. Whattashit! (Well, one was almost a split up, but love prevailed. Okay, please excuse yourself when you barf. Hehe!)

It started last Tuesday night. I got a text message from a friend saying he needs to meet up with us to consult on something. I replied, "Okay, I hope you're okay." He replied, "No, Anj, not good."

So that night, we met up at the place of our other common friend and spent the next few hours listening to him and giving him our opinions on the situation.

Thursday, I read the tweet of the one-half of a power couple I know. I really thought they were doing okay, and I was actually happy for them because despite the differences they continue to be together.

But after reading that tweet, I had to ask another common friend if the two broke up and he confirmed it. Ugh! Sad. I wonder if that's the reason I've been seeing the other half at our weekend night party place.

Saturday, I got an SMS from another friend asking how I was. I said I'm good and when I asked him how he was, he told me that he got dumped.

Sunday afternoon until midnight was spent with this friend and another friend of ours. I told him I was at his service that day in support of what he's going through. We watched two movies, drowned ourselves in caffeine, good unhealthy food, and some bottles of SML. I hope that helped a bit.

Uhm, I'm a bit angry for him, because I know the guy who dumped him. Sus. Iyon lang.

I'm starting to wonder if breakups happens in threes? I hope not.

Meanwhile, there's also good news. One NBSB friend just got into a relationship. Woohoo! Congrats and best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment