Monday, November 8, 2010

MH Urbanathlon brekkie with Twitter buddies...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If Sunday afternoon was spent watching yoga practitioners do their best at the Yoga Asana Championship, Sunday morning was spent at the Bonifacio Global City to show some support for Twitter buddies JB and Sef at the Men's Health Urbanathlon.

It's been a while since I saw these two guys (and the rest of my Twitter buddies), so I made sure that I'd be able to go when JB invited the usual suspects to have brekkie after their run. I missed the guys.

It's also been a while since my last organized run (augh!). That's why I decided that I would be early at the Bonifacio Global City so I can see the run/extra challenge while it's ongoing and hopefully, I would get my groove back. Haha!

Another reason why I wanted to be there early is I can take photos of my friends running, as well as other runner who may serve as "inspiration." Haha! My trusted LX-3 Hanschen was with me to help achieve this. Haha!

Jamie and I waited for JB and Sef near the finish line. We got to see the two running and triumphantly conquering the last of the six obstacles for the race - the Wall Climb.

Waaay to go JB and Sef for finishing the race and for completing all six obstacles!

I was sort of kicking myself for not signing up for the race. I knew about that obstacles were part of the race. I guess I was just being too chicken about it. Haha! But after seeing JB, Sef and many others challenging themselves and winning, I definitely want to be part of the next Urbanathlon.

From the run, we headed to Seattle's Best where we spent a good few hours talking over breakfast. We were quite a large group - JB, Sef, Jamie, Me, Gelo, Fidan, JBC, and Ponch - so you can imagine all sorts of topics that were brought up. Haha!

Fun, fun get-together. I wish we had more of those, and I definitely would want to see these guys more often.

After the meetup with the boys, I had to head home and do a quick change before heading back to Makati for the yoga event.

2 comments:

  1. I miss doing yoga asanas. I used to in school, but the busy sched won't let me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ryan. Try to do it pa din kahit once or twice a week. :)

    ReplyDelete