Friday, November 5, 2010

Lanvin for H&M...







The H&M x Lanvin pieces are now available for viewing. Woohoo! Exciting.

This has got to be one of the most exciting and most anticipated collaborations this year. Too bad there's no H&M here in Manila. But to a certain point, I'm also glad there's no H&M here. Hehe! *wink wink*

From what I read, the menswear collection is composed of 25 pieces plus 10 accessories and the price range isn't that bad - from $24 to $240 (for a suit). That's definitely not your Lanvin price. Hehe!

The women's line, on the other hand, will include 30 pieces and 15 accessories.

I've seen the collection and I have to say the women's line is really yummy. The dresses are very Lanvin - ribbons, the print, the cut.

As for the menswear, there are only two pieces that I would probably buy - the shirt with a tiger print and the blue long-sleeved shirt. This doesn't mean the other pieces are fantab. They are. I guess the two items are the ones that I would really like. Hehe!

Check out the complete menswear collection with prices here. And the women's collection here.

Ooooh! The packaging is super nice, too!!!

The collection is set to hit H&M stores on Nov. 23. I'm sure there will be long lines and there will be fighting over pieces. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment