Monday, May 23, 2016

From 3 people to 30 people...



Today was another busy day, mostly spent at the gym.

I was still feeling ugh but what to do, the show must go on.

In the morning, I did the usual history gallery. There were only 3 people in the group. I wasn't sure how interested they were so I kind of shortened some parts. I finished the tour in about an hour.

Afterwards, I went to Subway for a quiet lunch before heading back to the museum.

My afternoon shift was the BM exhibit. It was my second time to do it, and I think I did much better this time than the first tour I gave. Still, a bit of a rough start but I eventually got better. Hehe!

Hmm, the main reason I got nervous was because a group of about 30 people gathered when I announced that I was starting a tour. It was a challenge leading the tour because a lot of the artefacts are really small. I think I did give a good one still because of the applause at the end. Hehe!

I was pleasantly surprised (and nervous) to see a familiar face in the crowd. Thanks to this fellow for the photo above.

Looking forward to the next BM tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment