Sunday, February 5, 2017

Extra grateful today...



Today was an extremely tiring day.

I had 9 lessons. My day started at 8AM and ended at 730PM. I had breaks in between, yeah but today was one of those extra exhausting days.

Just to be clear, I am not complaining.

In fact, I feel quite the opposite. I feel extra grateful today.

My last lesson was with a guy whom I've had a few lessons with. He's a funny guy, nice guy to teach. Today is his last lesson with the center. Again, I'm sad to see a student go. I do hope he learned something from us.

After I left the center, I treated myself to KFC... haha! Because KFC in Japan = Christmas and Christmas = happy day! When I got home, I rested for a short while and then packed a few things and headed out again. My destination was just a few minutes away from the house on foot.

Yeah, I went to the sentou to relax by soaking myself in hot...very hot... water. Haha! It was sooo nice!

Now, I'm back home. It's almost midnight. I'm not in a hurry to sleep because...

I'm not working tomorrow! Hooray! I'm trying to slowly insert a full day off in my schedule. Hehe! For now, I'll try taking two full Sundays off in a month. Let's see how things will go.

Thank you, Lord.

2 comments:

  1. You will be healthier and stronger like a samurai when you soak often in the baths that contain minerals.

    I noticed all my comments didn't appear. Perhaps I am not welcomed here. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! Haha! Crazy days! :-)

      Delete