Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fever...

I missed my Japanese lessons yesterday and today.

After my morning lessons yesterday, I left the center and went straight to the clinic near my house.

Yesterday early morning, I woke up shivering under my already thick blankets. It's not even cold in my room. In fact, I think my room is well heated.

I knew something wasn't right because I felt like sh*t. Lol!

After getting some meds for the fever, I went home, ate my brunch, took my meds, and zzz. I went back to the center in the afternoon. Lordy was good because he gave me just enough lessons to get through work. Hehe! But seriously, it was tough because I had to try to still be genki with the students.

This morning, I felt blessed again. Originally, I had three morning lessons. When I checked my schedule, two lessons were canceled. Sure, that's money lost but during times like this, I'm sure Lordy will take care of things.

I went back home and slept again and just rested. Hehe!

This evening, I felt much better. I'm sure I would be better by Saturday. Yay, yay! Thank you, Lordy.

No comments:

Post a Comment