Monday, February 27, 2017

Last Friday night...

I finished work early last night. The plan was really just to go home and have an early night. However, a I'm somewhat close with asked if I would like to grab dinner.

Friday. Payday. Finished early. Yeah, of course, I'd like to grab dinner.

We headed to a nearby ramen place. No surprise, it was packed with businessmen/women from the surrounding offices. We joined the group of people enjoying their Friday night.

I made the mistake (not!) of having two drinks. By the time we left the place, I had a light buzz. Haha!

On the way to the station, we bumped into another coworker. Just like that, the destination changed from Katushika to Korakuen. Lolol!

We went for drinks. The good thing was I managed to catch the second to the last train from Kasuga Station and I ran from Ueno-Okachimachi to Keisei-Ueno to catch the last train to my station. Hooray!

Defo super fun Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad youre getting around friend!!! <3 Enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete