Saturday, August 12, 2017

New book...

Today was a really slow day.

When I checked my lessons schedule for today a few days ago, I had six sehceduled for today. When I checked my schedule again last night, I was down to three. Haha!

Again, I'm guessing it has something to do with the oliday.

No worries. I didn't stress over it because seriously, what can I do? There's a phrase the Japanese use for such situations. Shouganai (しょうがない) means "It can't be helped" or "Nothing can be done"

With several breaks in between my lessons, I decided to head to the nearby Maruzen and do something I had not done in such a long time - buy a paperback. Lol. I've been so used to reading via Kindle so I dunno why I decided to get a paperback again.

I got Liane Moriarty's Big Little Lies. I enjoyed the HBO miniseries very much so I'm curious to read the book.

So far, I got to finish 100 pages in two (or three?) hours. It is a page-turner.

Perhaps because I was in love with the miniseries. I dunno. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment