Monday, August 21, 2017

Next guy... again...

I went to dinner last Saturday.

He's a nice guy. He's cute. He has a decent job. He can speak English. He also adjusted his speed of speech and used simple words when he spoke to me in Japanese.

But, he wasn't interested.

And he was late. He was thirty minutes late.

Haha! We agreed to meet up at 7:30PM. He messaged at 7:20PM that he was going to be late.

Of course, I was annoyed. Whether it is because of age or because I stereotype (I think all Japanese people are punctual!), I have not idea. I was just annoyed. Lol.

We originally agreed to have dinner at a restaurant a stone's throw away from Tokyo Station. In the end, I made an executive decision and told him to just meet me at Tokyo Station.

It was rather a stupid decision because first, restaus at the station are almost always crowded and second, it's a bit pricey. ¥600 for ハイボール?!?! You've got to be kidding me! Haha!

It was an enjoyable time though.

The following day, I messaged him to say hello. He didn't reply anymore. He replied today with a simple "Hi." but I'm taking it as a sign that he's not interested.

Oh well, moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment