Monday, November 19, 2007

Friday Night at Cyma...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Met up with friends from my old workplace. It was the birthday of Sam. We had dinner at a restaurant I've been wanting to try out for the longest time - Cyma. So it was really great that Sam chose that restaurant for our get-together. Haha!. We had Saganaki-Flaming Cheese, Roka Salata, Chicken Souvlaki and Lamb souvlaki, Pastisado, and Eggplant Moussaka. The food was great. The service, uhm, they can do better. But this doesn't mean I wouldn't want to eat at the restaurant again. I would go back if only to have a taste once again of the wonderful dishes. Of course, aside from the food, I really enjoyed the company of Tita Babes, Tita Zen, Grace, Sharon, Norman, and the celebrant - Sam. I haven't seen them in such a long time so we all had a good time just catching up on each other. It was a good Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment