Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello, Zara Man...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's what I got myself for my birthday. Hehehe!

Thea and I were in the Zara store at the SM Mall of Asia, when I saw this handsome thing staring at me from one of the top shelves. At first, I tried to ignored it knowing that it would probably cost more than what I'd like to pay for it. But it just called on me so I decided to check it out to admire its beauty. What a weakling! I take it from the shelves and start to examine it. Soft fabric. Nice stitching. Ample trimming. Just enough pockets. The drop was just right. It was perfect for shopping trips or for meeting friends on a lazy afternoon or even for casual Fridays at the office. It was the right replacement for the black bag from Magsaysay. Best of all, it's Zara.

The last thing I check was the price tag, and that's when I really knew that that bag was meant for me as a birthday treat. Hehehe!

I still couldn't believe at how lucky I was to have found that bag. And I still couldn't believe at how "affordable" it was. Hehe! Happy birthday, indeed.

There was another similar bag, but I thought it didn't appeal to me as much as the one I got.

Aside from the bag, I couldn't help but admire Zara's fall collection (both the menswear and the women's wear). I want a nice coat and a couple of shirts. And I want a suit too. Augh! Santa, are you reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment