Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trapped in the City...

Man, I've been bored since yesterday. I've already arranged my digital files a million times. I've watched The Devil Wears Prada, Mambo Italiano, Latter Days, The OC a million times. I've slept more than enough. If it were possible, I would have gone to the office to do some work. Haha! Gawd, I'm so envious of coworkers and friends who flew out of the country (or took an out of town trip) for this long weekend. Haha! Thankfully, Noreen stayed in the city and she was kind enough to go see Ang Lee's Lust, Caution with me. Two of her friends, Kareen and Bats, who were also trapped in Manila joined us. It was a good get-together. Tomorrow, I'm going to the office to do some work. I'm sort of psycehd to go to work because I have a brand new PC. Woohooo! Wait till you see it!

2 comments:

  1. ahoy! pinilit ako ni noreeen! hahaha, pero ayos lang dahil na-meet ko kayo ni bats 9at nasilayan ko ulit bum ni tony leung :P

    anu next movie natin? hahaha (feeling close)

    -kareen

    ReplyDelete
  2. latter days is the story of my life. i kid you not.

    ReplyDelete