Wednesday, November 7, 2007

One Night Only (And Yet The Stress)...

Our group is sponsoring this exhibit on Saturday at the National Museum. Since we're a major sponsor, we were given the privilege to have our own exhibit. So now, I'm trying to think of how to present the driftwood sculptures which we'll showcase.

I already had initial plans in my head how to go about this. But after a consultation, those plans fell through and I'm now faced with a much more challenging situation. How to make the new "material" look appropriate for the National Museum. Been tossing and turning in bed last night thinking how to make this mini-exhibit happen without getting my head chopped off.

I already have a solution in mind but it requires careful study. While this solution would work, there's this danger of overdoing it. And if that happens, the exhibit might look like it's appropriate somewhere else other than the National Museum. So I'm really crossing my fingers and I'm putting all my faith in a supplier, which I'm still trying to get along with.

How can something that's only going to take a couple of hours be so stressful? Hehehe!


Today's Kabbalah tune up is most appropriate though:

One of the things we strive for is to awaken an inner realization that we cannot achieve anything of substance in this physical world with out the help of the Creator (Light, God, Allah, the Divine, etc.) It's an understanding that nothing of value comes from us alone. Yes, we have to work our butts off to make things happen, but we are not alone in this work. The Creator's hand can always be found. Today, reach out and grab that hand. It just may be the thing you've been looking for.

Reach out for that hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment