Friday, July 11, 2008

Another normal office day... not...



Today is one of those days where something good (in this case, REALLY good) happens and though it was only for just a short while, it's more than enough to keep you bright the entire day. Hehehe!

Tey went to my cubicle yesterday and had a very nice surprise for me. Hahaha! I didn't want to get too excited because I didn't want to jinx it. Hahaha! And just how special is it? Hahaha! Uhm, this morning, I tried on three shirts just to choose which one would make me look good. Hehe! I didn't eat breakfast because I didn't want to look (too) bloated in the photo. And I didn't go to the canteen because I didn't want the aroma of tinapa and tuyo on me, when I go meet this person. Hahaha!

A little after 9, Tey and I left Valero and drove to Ayala Ave., then crossed EDSA to McKinley. Our destination: Manila Polo Club. Our mission: Just to chat with this person. Hahaha!

Who's that boy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment