Thursday, July 24, 2008

Get-together with Pahinungod people


Good friend Jean is in town for a week. She left for Singapore early this year, and it looks like she'll be staying there for some time. Last night, met up with UP Manila Pahinungod people. It's always nice to visit UP Manila.
And it's always nice to go back to our office at the mezzanine floor of UP-PGH. Hehe!

That was my home for three years after I got out of college. (Faura was my home for four years before PGH. Hahaha!) And it was in Pahinungod that I learned a LOT of things I never learned inside the classroom. For that I will always be thankful. It was also in Pahinungod that I met really good friends like Jean. Anyway, last night was a good get-together. A mix of the old and the relatively new volts were there.

Maybe I can visit Jean later this year. Hmm, how about welcoming the New Year in Singapore? Hmmm, that's an idea. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment