Monday, July 7, 2008

Could I be Dadoo Angelo


Yesterday afternoon, met up with good friends from Magsaysay Cathy, Shy and May. We drove to Cavite to join the celebration of the 1st birthday of JM, son of former Magsaysay colleague Lenly.

It was great because one, I haven't seen these girls for the longest time and two, because it feels good to see that I'm still connected with the girls even if we are now in different worlds. Lenly is with another shipping company, the three girls are with Magsaysay, and I'm, well, I'm where I am. Hehe!

Though we haven't seen each other for quite some time, there was no awkwardness. We are still the crazy bunch that we were so it's all good.

Ah, I should write about the celebrant. Hehe! He's the only child of Lenly and husband Genie (who works for that other telco...hehehe! Peace, Genie!) . JM is a bit of a miracle baby, because the couple has been praying for a kid for the longest time. So one can only imagine how happy the two were upon learning that Lenly is with child. And we the friends are also super happy for both, because we know how badly they want to become parents and we know they'll become good parents to JM.

Happy birthday, lucky baby boy!

I've written time and again that I want to be a father too someday. I have no idea how it's going to happen, but if it does happen, I'd be one happy boy.

Not sure about being a traditional husband, but could I have been one in another lifetime? Wehehe! Would I pass for a father to JM and a husband to Shyrel? Wehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment