Monday, July 14, 2008

Mamma Mia, a hoodie and a haircut


Not really an exciting weekend. Uhm, Saturday morning was spent at the office. There was a planning session for employee-volunteers who are part of the summer storytelling session for public school students.

In the afternoon, went to Shangri-la Ortigas to meet with friend/colleague from Magsaysay Grace because I wanted to watch the feature film of Eiga Sai. Of course, when I got there, I was told that the tickets for that film have already been distributed! Major bummer! (But I think there will be a repeat of the movies in CCP, and I hope to be able to catch the movie there.)

So we ended up watching Mamma Mia. Good film. I'm biased because I love, love, love musicals. Haha! It was my first time to hear all songs (though I have the Broadway soundtrack) and I think I will get a copy of the movie OST. Haha! (I just couldn't believe at how expensive the movie tickets were. P180. It was insane!!!)

Uhm, got myself a hoodie from Celio and two Pinoy indie DVDs from Astrovision. Both places are evil because there were so many things to be bought. Augh! I wanted to get another hoodie from Celio, but surprisingly, I was able to restrain myself from doing so. Haha! (Vietnam, Vietnam, Vietnam). The same goes for the titles I wanted to get at Astrovision. Haha!

Sunday afternoon, I had a date with the Big Guy at the Greenbelt chapel. It's been awhile since I attended Mass there and I kinda missed the place. I love that church because it's small and intimate. While I love the grand architecture of big, old churches, I don't feel that spiritually connected because I find myself staring at the artwork and the architecture and so on. Haha!

After Mass, I had my every two months date with this guy from Piandre aka trusted hair guy. Haha! I think I wouldn't know what to do should he suddenly decide to leave for another salon or worse, for abroad. Seriously, it took some time before I found this guy.
Been going to this guy for almost five years now I think and he's the only guy who gets what I want to do with my hair. Hahaha!

Alright, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment