Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing Noah Mayer and a Happy Baptism...









"You learn to play the straight man,
Your lines become routine.
Never really saying what you mean. "
- Role of a Lifetime from Bare

It was the baptism of Phoenix, the third kid of friend from Magsaysay Weng and her hubby Berlin. I was asked to be Ninong. Sweet, huh?!

Attended the affair with Magsaysay friends Shy and Cathy. We also met up with Lenly and hubby Genie and super cute kid JM at the reception.

The baptism was held at St. Andrew's in Bel-Air. I can't remember the last time I attended a baptism. I don't really say yes to invitations to be a godparent, because I believe in the importance of the role. So if I know that I won't be able to keep my role as a good Ninong, I'd prefer to say no.

From St. Andrew's, we headed to Ebun in Greenbelt 3 for the reception. It was my first time to try the restau and I enjoyed the all-Filipino food. I also absolutely enjoyed the choco cupcakes that Weng got from Marta's cakes. Really sinful, really good. Haha!

It's always great to see these girls because get-togethers are guaranteed to be really full of laughter and great stories and chismax. Haha! Plus, we always get a kick out of me pretending to play for the other team.

Yesterday was no different. Mwehehe! Played the role of ATWT's Noah Mayer just for fun. Really hilarious. Haha! I'm the girls' official manwhore. Haha! (Or I've probably been replaced by one of the MTs? Haha!)

Welcome to the Christian world, Phoenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment